Buffalo Mozzarella is made in Italy by generations of master cheesemakers. GourmEat uses a laboratory with handmade production to ensure, through the most accurate milk choices, one of best mozzarella characterising the real quality of Neapolitan pizza on the market.
GourmEat focuses, for the format Pizzeria Solution, on the production
of 6 x 1000g trays of sliced mozzarella, which is blast chilled and stored at a temperature of -18 °C for up to 12 months.
The blast chilling of the product at such temperatures ensures the preservation of quality and of all the organoleptic characteristics.
The GourmEat professional mozzarella:
- Doesn’t get burnt at high temperatures (ideal for gas and wood-fired ovens)
- Doesn’t release serum while cooking (ideal for electric ovens)
- Doesn’t release oil while cooking (ideal for take away, cleaner pizza boxes)
- Facilitates and speeds up its making
In addition, it guarantees:
- Perfect stretching
- Product available throughout the year
- Better performance (less products to use compared to other stretched curds, while still obtaining the same results)